2021 Canadian Superbike Championship & Pro 6 GP Series
Round 1 – Calabogie Motorsports Park – Calabogie, ON
1. Please Consider & Follow all Health and Safety Guidelines -wear a mask at all times in hot pit and do your best to properly disinfect or clean your hands as often as possible
2. The PA Announcements will be available on FM radio at FM 88.9
3. Busy Schedule – please pay attention and be ready – respect that it is the first CSBK of the year and people could be rusty regarding procedures and format
4. Be ready for your 5-minute horn to warn of the start of your on-track session; the horn might sound at the very end of the previous session.
5. Please stay in Hot Pit as much as possible and try not to work from the Paddock
6. It is acceptable to share space on Hot Pit – please remember space is limited so do not take up more room than 10 x 10 per team on Hot Pit
7. Please respect the blend line when entering and leaving the track, and signal well ahead of time
8. START LIGHTS will be demonstrated in Hot Pit Lane at 8:30 AM – please respect Social Distancing and wear your mask to this Meeting
9. JUMP STARTS – please clearly self-penalize if there is a chance you have jumped your start; if not, you will receive a signal board with your number and then a time penalty with your result
10. Speed in Hot Pit once you have left circuit is WALKING SPEED – be careful – PIT LANE will be busy – Speed Bumps in place
11. RED FLAG – come back to Hot Pit safely and slowly – be prepared to stop on track if problem severe as instructed by Marshals
12. If you need to stop on track– please stop at Marshal Station so that we can deal with issue and gather everyone up ASAP – remember Calabogie has many blind sections!
13. If you have an issue get off-line and get hand up – no cruising please!
14. Transponders – please make sure yours is charged and checked – you will be immediately Black Flagged if your Transponder is not mounted/working - if you have to switch bikes, be sure to inform Pit Lane staff and switch your Transmitter – please return borrowed transmitters by end of day Sunday
15. Make sure your Rain Light has recently been charged and is ready for wet conditions use
16. Please check early session results to be sure your data is listed and correct
17. Spec Fuel is available at BCR rig and required for all CSBK classes
18. Dynojet Dyno is available for quick testing and enforcement during the event
19. We are going Rain or Shine with no delays – check in with Pro 6 with your rain tire requirements
20. Please check with Starter and/or Control if you have issues/Qs with race procedures or flags
21. There will not be roll-outs for any class – racers will leave hot pits as a group for one warm-up lap – please know your grid spot and do not delay on warm-up lap or grid
22. Post race interviews will be conducted at Podium – please have crew bring stands